Monday, July 13, 2009

School and Activities

School is almost over. I only have a few weeks left until I graduate and I gotta tell you,school hasn't been getting any easier. Today we just finished taking our Math finals and it wasn't easy for me. In fact it was alot more pressure on me because i know for certain that I did not do well on my CST's and this is the test that I like to call " Second Chance". This is my second chance at scoring really well and replacing my CST scores with these ones. Well not exactly replace them ,but basically the high school that I go to will be looking at these scores for my next year math class. When the high school counselor came up to my school she said that this test was the test that determine if I get into Geometry AP next year. On top of all that I still have to keep focus in all of my other classes. The finals for American history is coming up and I have not one freaking clue on what I need to do. I think I just go grab me some Starbucks and STUDY! STUDY! STUDY!...its just so much stress on me. This is when Russell Simmons breathing techniques come in handy. LOL, but yeah at least we've been doing all of our end of school year activities and I gotta say its been pretty awesome so far. Last Friday we had the school dance ,REALLY FUN, it had a nice little glow in the dark theme with paint splattered all over the walls; glow sticks around our necks; black lights on the ceiling; and strobe lights in each corner of the room. This Friday coming up is our Knott's Berry Farm field trip. I'm excited and I'll defiantly keep you guys posted on all the activities and how my test scores and grades come to play. So keep checking to see how everything works out.

Peace be with you,
The Aaron Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment