Sunday, July 26, 2009

Breastfeeding at 8 years old!



This is a video that i had seen a while back and i found it very interesting and thought i would share it with you guys! Some quotes that are really interstunny(NEW WORD ALERT: FUNNY,BUT INTERESTING) is the following:

"It tastes better than anything in the world"

"Better than a Mango even" {?}Why Mango{?}

"It always tastes really really sweet"

"I'd rather have lots of breast milk than a million melons" LOL

"In the morning when I'm getting dressed, the girls talk to my breast and touch them"

"They Don't like it when i put a bra on,They feel like I'm trapping the breast and they should be free to float around" WELLDAMN

My opinion is that i think this is ridiculous! When they get older are they STILL going to be doing this? I mean come on now , they have drawn multiple pictures of their mothers breast and given both breast names! The only good thing about this and that i think i good for the child is that it has been scientifically proven that the longer the child is attached to the breast the higher their IQ will be and it also has a lot of good nutrients for them if the mother eats lots of fruits and vegetables! Well i wanna know what you guys think! Tell me via twitter Twitter.com/TheAaronMoore

No comments:

Post a Comment