Sunday, July 5, 2009

MY LOVE FOR TIFFANY POLLARD!

I have been following Tiffany Pollards career since January 1, 2006 when she first debuted on Flavor of Love 1. I don’t think I’m her biggest fan, I know I’m her biggest fan. Every Reality show she has been on I have purchased from Flavor of Love 1 all the way to New York Goes to Work episodes on iTunes. For my last birthday I asked my aunt to buy me a shirt with New York’s face airbrushed on the back of it. With multiple videos and fan pages I have put together for New York, I give myself the title of a Powerfollower. A Powerfollower is someone who not only supports every decision Tiff makes ,but goes beyond unbelievable extents to show how much love they got for New York. And to all the haters out their YOU KNOW YOU LOVE NEW YORK!


No comments:

Post a Comment