Sunday, July 12, 2009

Latoya believes Michael was murdered

Latoya Jackson speaks out on what she believes really happened to Michael and how he was killed.

She told British newspaper News Of The World:

"Michael was murdered," declared La Toya, 53 (who also signed Michael's death certificate). "And we don't think just one person was involved. Rather, it was a conspiracy of people. I feel it was all about money. Michael was worth well over a billion in music publishing assets and somebody killed him for that. He was worth more dead than alive."

La Toya said the pop icon was:


  • FED a series of addictive drugs to keep him submissive and controlled.

  • KEPT from his family by manipulative people who blocked their visits.

  • WORKED to exhaustion even though he DIDN'T want to do the gruelling string of 50 shows due to start at London's O2 arena tomorrow.

  • ROBBED of TWO MILLION in cash and gems as he lay dying.

  • She also added this in her conversation with News Of The World:

    "A couple of years ago Michael told me he was worried that people were out to get him. He said, 'They're gonna kill me for my publishing. They want my catalogues and they're gonna kill me for these.'

    "I knew something terrible was going to happen … Michael was being inappropriately treated by people who got him hooked on drugs.

    "I can't say who I believe is responsible as I don't want to jeopardise the police investigation. But not everybody had Michael's best interests at heart. A month ago I felt Michael was going to die before he did his London concerts.

    "I felt it would be foul play. I felt he'd never make the show."

    How very sad this tragedy is considering the fact that Michael show was scheduled to start tomorrow!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment