Wednesday, July 8, 2009

MY NEW CLOTHING LINE!

YesSsS Yall, I'm going to soon be coming out with my own clothing line "Alienaturals". I've always wanted to have my own clothing line and i think this would be a fresh start! I actually designed this shirt all by myself! I came up with the name Alienatural because I want my clothes to represent something much different than the others so the name "Alienaturals" just popped up in my mind! Aliennaturals to me means, "Different is natural"..seems like a new slogan too LOL. Once again this is just my first rough draft edit of my shirt,but I defiantly can say more is coming soon. Later on this month i will have a picture of the denim as well as more shirts! So tell me what you guys think about my shirt?!

~The Aaron Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment