Monday, July 6, 2009

PHONE SNATCHING!

Ok, around 3:30 today,school had let out. So im at the back of the school calling someone to pick me up and these 4 ghetto bastards approached me. I notice that its the same people from a few weeks ago that followed me down the street. So the guy walks up and he's all like " Remember me cuh" and all this and that.So 3 more people come next to him ,which i also remember from a few weeks ago. So they all around me talking they shit while Im trying to get me a ride home. As im calling my ride one of the boys snatch my phone and run.While the other three that were with them blocked me. Next thing you know they take off running too. So i chase after them for a little ,but then i turn around and ask someone to use there phone to call my driver. My driver arrives and i let him know what was going on. So now we going through they block and ,what do you know ,their they go. When we pulled up on them they were so fucking scared it was ridiculous my driver immediately snatched one of the other boys phone that is "Bestfriends" with the person that snatched my phone. So basically we playing hostage at this point. Give me my phone back or this phone is comming with us. The boy that snatched my phone was so pathetic that it was unbelievable. He kept saying "I promise on my momma i didn't take his phone", "I dont do stuff like that","I Dont even bang so why would i do something like that". So im like, "Muthafucka im wasn't born yesterday , I know who took my shit ". Then here's the worst part, he goes " IM JUST GONE GIVE YOU YO PHONE BACK, I WAS JUST PLAYING WITH YOU". He gives me my phone back and we drove off. That goes to show how fucking ignorant and dumb people can be. Especially when I have your name and address, but i know one thing,I dare another one of you disgusting Long Beach pest from hell to step to me and watch yall asses get dropped!

Signing Out,
The Aaron Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment