Saturday, July 4, 2009

Confidence v.s. Cocky

The Aaron Moore here to speak on my confidence/anti-cocky-ness and my alien style! When i say Alien i mean different than the others! A lot of time at school i get the "Why do you wear this and Why do you wear that"..simple response: I'm so much more distinctive than all the others! I'm not the average teen. That would be an understatement. People dont just get the title of "The"! When the word "The" is added to the beginning of your name that means you have a level of greatness. Not only am i great at everything I do, I dominate everything I do. This persona ladys and gents is not self -centered or stuck up or full of myself. Its self confidence. Everyone should have self-confidence ,but lets get one thing straight Self-Confidence and Cocky-ness are two different things. Confidence and pride in your self can be a positive thing , on the other hand, Cocky-ness is affiliated with negativity. Remember that.

Peace be with you,
The Aaron Moore

2 comments:

  1. true speakin' right there. many people really do get the two mixed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, When they are the exact opposite to me!

    ReplyDelete