Monday, August 31, 2009

My first day at El Camino College

Let me tell you guys about today. Today was really good. First , when my mom dropped me off at El Camino i went straight to the Student Lounge to speak with a counselor. I waited in this LONNNG line just to print out ONE of my emails. So after i finally print out my email for waiting in line for 25 minutes ,guess what, i had to wait another 40 minutes. Now you guys are probably thinking OK, so how was your day good then. This is how all of that waiting didn't matter no more. after i spoke with the counselor she told me that i need to get to my class right away. This is honestly the best class i have ever had. I am talking a clothing construction class and my professor is great. She has been with the highest of people in the fashion world and many more celebrities that fall between the lines of J-lo and Beyonce. So I'm really excited to have this class...OH YEAAAHH.. we are also gonna be going to FASHION WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH BABY! I'M JUST TO EXCITED ,but to all of my followers out their i definitely will TRY to keep you guys updated every Monday and Wednesday to let you guys know how the classes are going!Now i cant make to many promises because I'm dealing with a lot right now. I am literally juggling between high school and college , but definitely stay tunes. I have to go do my homework right now...{OOHHH BY THE WAY} my homework is to get five things that inspire and motivate me to become what ever i want to be in life and design a nice little box to put these things in as a reminder to keep focus and achieving my goals.

BOOK UPDATE:
YOU GUYS I AM WORKING REALLY HARD AT THE MOMENT AND I'M NOT CLOSE TO A FINISHED PRODUCT RIGHT NOW ,BUT YOU KNOW WHAT ALL OF THE TIME AND EFFORT IS DEFINITELY GOING TO PAY OFF. I AM IN SEARCH FOR A BOOK EDITOR AT THE MOMENT SO. IF YOU GUYS JUST HAPPEN TO KNOW SOMEONE WHO MAY ASSIST ME WITH THAT PLEASE EMAIL ME AT JB3395@AOL.COM

THANK YOU!

Peace be with you all,

The Aaron Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment